Support all your favorite nonprofits with a single donation.Donate safely, anonymously & monthly, in any amount. It's a smarter way to give online. Learn more
The Alcoholism Awareness foundation (AAF) is dedicated to achieving victory over alcoholism (inclusive of all addictions) through advocacy, outreach and driving alcoholism policy design, specifically:
- Educating people about alcoholism and that it is a progressive and terminal disease,
- Encouraging recovery and arresting the disease from impacting those people suffering, predisposed, prone or recovering,
- Providing funds for research and programming,
- Making it known that the disease greatly diminishes workforce productivity in local, domestic and global economies and that improved efficiency will result when we address the problem,
- Giving thanks and love back to hurt families and friends who support a suffering or recovering alcoholic,
- Helping alcoholics lead healthy lives and reach their potential, free from stigma and prejudice.